Thinking of becoming a member? For the first time in 110 years you can join HGC with no joining fee!!
Whether you are an experienced golfer or just a beginner you will always receive a warm welcome at Henley Golf Club and be confident that our Club has every facility to suit your golfing requirements. We are a Members’ Club owned and run by the Members. By joining Henley Golf Club you would not simply become a member of one of the finest Clubs and golf courses in the region with a loyal and growing membership, you would be buying into a piece of history.
At Henley the course is maintained to impeccably high standards to provide a consistently rewarding golfing experience with…
- Regular competitions for all categories of membership and plenty of opportunities to meet other players
- No tee time booking system, with the exception of competitions – i.e. turn up and play
- Special green fee rates at several regional Clubs and more than 400 James Braid courses spread across five countries
- Excellent Clubhouse facilities with food and discounted bar drinks available throughout the day
- An excellent driving practice ground and putting green
- Regular Social functions where members and their guests are welcome
Henley Golf Club welcomes all types of golfers and is proud of its vibrant and growing Ladies and Junior sections as well as its highly successful Academy through which over 100 people have been introduced to the wonderful game of golf.
There are a variety of different membership types available to suit every player.
- 7 Day
- 7 Day restricted
- 5 Day
- Intermediate 18-29
- Junior age 11 - 17
- Cadet age 8 - 10
7 day Restricted membership. Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday afternoons after 1pm in summer (12 noon winter. [ Bank holidays count as weekends]
Associate membership. Aimed at new members only. Access to the course 7 days a week after 3pm in the summer and 12noon in the winter (as defined by the clocks changing).
Please call 01491 575742 for more information or email email@example.com