Our rates for the summer season and winter warmers are below.
We offer as standard the Society Packages detailed below (rates are for summer 2017 and winter 2017/18). However we are able to customise each of them and offer additional extras such as breakfast if you so require – please ask the club office for details
|Full Day of Golf – 36 holes||Half Day of Golf (am or pm) – 18 holes||Half Day of Golf (am or pm) – 18 holes||Half Day of Golf (am or pm) – 18 holes|
|Bacon Rolls and Tea / Coffee on arrival||Bacon Rolls and Tea / Coffee on arrival||Tea/Coffee on arrival||Bacon Rolls and Tea / Coffee on arrival|
|Light Lunch with Coffee plus 3 Course Dinner with Coffee||3 Course Lunch or Dinner with Coffee||Light Lunch or 2 Course Dinner with Coffee||Light Lunch or 3 Course Dinner with Coffee|
|Halfway Hut open**||Halfway Hut open**||Halfway Hut open**||Halfway Hut open**|
|£85 per head||£65 per head|
£51 or £58.50 per head
|£39 to £49 per head|
* Available 1st October to 31st March
** The Halfway Hut is open in the summer 9.30 am to 3.30 pm and winter 9.30 am to 2.30pm.
For the 2017 season we offer the following:
- For all Society bookings every 12th participant is free.
- Any Society which books a Society Day for the following year within 30 days of their visit will be offered a 5% discount against the new booking providing a non-refundable deposit is made (note the discount will be applied to the fee rates in force at the time of the return visit).
In the first instance please call the club office on 01491 575742 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and make an initial reservation. Then please download the booking form and return it to us with a non-returnable deposit cheque. The booking will not be treated as confirmed until this is received.
Final numbers must be advised 48 hours before the day. Please note that societies must have a minimum number of 12 players (Winter warmers 8) and maximum numbers should not exceed 48, except by special arrangement. You will be charged for the final number or the minimum number; whichever is the higher, for both green fees and meals. Late increases in numbers may be able to be accommodated.
Society days are limited to Wednesdays and Thursdays and certain Friday mornings.
On the Day
To make your day out as enjoyable as possible, please remember the following:
- The organiser is responsible for ensuring all players understand and comply with the Rules of Golf and Course Etiquette. It is expected that all players can play to a reasonable standard and will not hold up play. Players are encouraged to keep up with the players in front, not ahead of those behind.
- Please ensure all players in the party replace divots, repair pitch marks, rake bunkers, leave rakes in bunkers and place litter in the bins provided around the course.
- An appropriate standard of dress is required at all times. Golf shoes must be worn on the course but are not permitted in the Clubhouse. Jeans, sleeveless shirts, collarless/T shirts, tracksuits and trainers are not allowed on the Course or in the Clubhouse. All areas of the Clubhouse are designated No Smoking areas at all times. Drinking directly out of bottles is not permitted.
- There are car parking areas in front of the clubhouse and on the opposite side of the road, adjoining the cricket field.
- The Organiser is responsible for settling the account, prior to departure from the Clubhouse.
- The use of Mobile Phones in the Clubhouse or the Golf Course is prohibited and strictly limited to the Car Park area.
- Play will be from the Yellow Tees (Ladies play from the Red Tees) and only the following types of play are permitted:
- Individual Stroke-play or Stableford in 2's or 3's
- Better Ball Stroke-play or Stableford in 3's or 4's
- Greensomes or Foursomes
- Tee times are pre-arranged and it is essential that they are adhered to strictly.
- The Clubhouse is open from 7.30am and the bar open from 11.00am. The Clubhouse was fully refurbished in 2004 to ensure a luxurious and warm welcome.
- Towels - please advise the members of your party that we are unable to provide towels.
From 1st November 2015 we are introducing a policy whereby golfers will be required to carry their clubs or have spikey "hedgehog" wheels on their trolleys. This is to prevent the carriage and spread of mud around the course. If you do not have these, trolleys can be hired from the pro shop at preferential rates.
Henley Golf Club accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage to persons or their property whilst on the Course, in the Clubhouse or other areas of the grounds or Car Park. We recommend all participants have adequate insurance cover in respect of such matters.
Our Professional and his team
Mark Howell, previously a European Tour player has been our Professional since 1989. He and his team will be only too happy to organise the following:
- Scorecards (These can be sent out in advance)
- Course planners
- Prizes for your day
- Nearest the Pin/ Longest Drive
- Putting competition
- Golf clinic
- Video start on the first tee
- Professionals play 2 or 3 holes with each group
- Personalised products, with your logo, including clothing, balls, hats and gift packs.
The Professional team's experience and unique enthusiasm make them the perfect choice to make your day special.
Contact them on 01491 575710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scorecards should be collected from the Professional Staff on arrival for distribution to your guests prior to playing.
Please remember that all Society day prizes should be in accordance with the Amateur Status as detailed by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews.
Please contact Mark or one of his team on 01491 575710 so that they can arrange everything for you and provide you with additional information.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Club and to making your golf day with us a memorable and enjoyable experience for all concerned.